Reporter for Sophos Web Appliance 220.127.116.11 Beta (2019-04-08)
- Inactive indexes are now closed to reduce CPU/RAM resource usage of Elasticsearch instance.
- Fixed 'The given key was not present in the dictionary' error that may be shown in Settings | Data Storage
- Fixed the styling and added new report type buttons to the Report popover dialog in Private Reports.
- Report generation now shows a variable status message depending on what the report generation process is doing;
- 'Preparing...' during initial layout configuration.
- 'Preparing Data' while opening Elasticsearch indexes.
- 'Checking Data' while scanning for data that matches the report filter.
- 'Generating Report' while processing report widgets.
- 'Downloading' while converting the report output.
- 'Completed', 'Cancelled', or 'Failed' depending on final status.
Join the Fastvue Product Testing program
to access Fastvue’s latest pre-release products.